The Adam Stool collection is inspired by industrial design, an artist's studio, and a workshop. The functionality and simplicity of the design, combined with strong materials, gives this stool a structural and utilitarian approach.
– Height suits most regular kitchens
– The hole in the seat makes it easy and practical to move around
– Due to the natural material, the seat can variate and will change finish over time
Materials / Dimensions
– Powder coated steel frame, oak seat
– H 65 / W 35 / D 25 cm (also available in H50 & H76)
– Toke Lauridsen, 2010
– Permanent Collection
Frama studio focus on natural materials, simple geometry and a general appreciation of permanency. The pieces within the collections signal a return to basics, where the design appearance aims to be honest and simplified. Working within the area of design archetypes, Frama represents a graphical and straight forward aesthetic approach to design and bring a dialogue between two opposite poles: a classical and contemporary approach.
The Frama headquarters and Studio Store is located in central Copenhagen.