Shelf is a reinterpretation of the recognised Scandinavian shelf design from the fifties. With the advantage of the simplicity and strength in the design. The shelf can be mounted gracefully by the light brackets available in Brass, Steel or Black.
– Weight capacity estimated to 15 kg, depending on the wall and screws
– Easy to mount with two screws (not included)
– Can easily be combined with a number of our other shelves
Materials / Dimensions
– Solid oak white oiled with stainless steel brackets
– H 1.6 / W 60 / D 27 cm (shelf) , H 24 / D 27.8 cm (brackets)
– Frama Studio, 2011
– Permanent Collection
Frama studio focus on natural materials, simple geometry and a general appreciation of permanency. The pieces within the collections signal a return to basics, where the design appearance aims to be honest and simplified. Working within the area of design archetypes, Frama represents a graphical and straight forward aesthetic approach to design and bring a dialogue between two opposite poles: a classical and contemporary approach.
The Frama headquarters and Studio Store is located in central Copenhagen.