Compiled by An Artful Life design studio this pack was put together to help more homeowners get off on the right foot with their renovation projects, giving them the tools to realise the house of their dreams.
- Help to work out your project brief/goals and consider what you need, including the questionnaire that we run through with our own clients on space-planning projects.
- Understanding typical projects 'steps' for extensions, remodels and renovations (including understanding and obtaining permissions).
- Working out who you might need to involve on your project.
- How to get a grasp on what your project might cost (including consultancy fees, permissions and applications, build costs, materials/fixtures/fittings etc).
- A design styles document to help you understand what you like and don’t like - once you’re familiar with the terminology it will be easier to do research and source for your own style.
- How to avoid 'cowboy builders' and find good reliable trades.
- How to design an expensive looking kitchen 'on the cheap'
- Tips to make your project as easy / stress-free as possible
- Access to all the places we regularly use to source for our studio projects so you’re able to give your home the ‘artful’ edge and go beyond standard.
Once you've purchased here, you will be sent a link to give you access to all the documents within 24hrs (Monday-Friday). Information included is targeted for the UK market.